Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chalean Extreme!

So i have been toying with different workouts trying to get a feel for a workout style i prefer and have come to the conclusion that i LOVE Chalene Johnson!  Ive been doing TurboJam for the past month and love the workout.  Great music just pushes me to work out more and harder. My fave is Cardio Party 2 from TurboJam Elite, it's in constant rotation, i probably do it daily.  I find myself in the supermarket or department store doing the moves to whatever music is playing on the p.a system !!!  Once you get the routine down its soooooo addictive.

But now its time to challenge myself, right now i just make focus on cardio and I've been wanting to do a 90day program that will include cardio and also resistance training and completely take my workout to another level.  I decided to go with Chalean Extreme. Im not looking to loose a great deal of weight, just the last 10-12 pounds, and i dont want to bulk up - just have tone and definition (in time for the summer)

I'll be following the meal guide as close as possible, and making any substitution using Michi's Ladder*.  Of course I will continue to drink Shakeology daily.

Once my dvds arrive and i start the program - i will keep you posted with weekly updates and well as the before photo, initial weigh in and 30/60/90 day stats and after photo!

*to get access to Michi's Ladder - you need to be a member of the beachbody club.  Its free -sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment